The EPF has replaced the PSA! Here’s how to become an EPF Agent:
1. Click your old PSA Spy Phone.
2. Click ‘Go There’ on the pop up.
3. A target will appear. Hit it with a snowball. Follow the rest of the instructions during the test UNTIL it tells you to step on the blue square. DO NOT step on the blue square.
4. Go down the elevator into the redone EPF Command Room and receive your Elite Spy Phone!
There are some exclusive features only for those who have the new DS Game, like the Puffle Whistle. Also, some features on the Elite Spy Phone are coming soon. Also, I was waddling around when I saw an Elite Puffle:
Pretty cool, huh?
Here’s the new newspaper:
To view the newspaper in full size, click here.
For the events, check the updating widget in our right sidebar.
In other news, the old Sports Shop is now the Everyday Phoning Facility (or EPF), and the new entrance to the Command Room for EPF agents. Also, the Stadium is back, along with a new Snow and Sports Catalog, which is now located there:
1. Go to the first page of the Snow and Sports catalog.
2. Click on the soccer ball at the top of the catalog.
Are you an EPF Agent yet? Do you like the new catalog? Comment and tell us what you think!
Waddle on! -Avik95